主题

回帖

3万

积分

超级版主

积分
QQ
发表于 2015-3-18 18:49:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Zhengzhou Gao‘s Electromagnetic Induction Heating Equipment Co., Ltd is a professional production of induction heat treatment equipment high-tech enterprises.The company office building is located in No. 16, Jingbeiyi Road, Economic Developing Zone, Zhengzhou City,Henan Province,China. where there is a beautiful environment, convenient transportation. Factory is located in Zhengzhou XingYang.After more than 15 years of development, Zhengzhou Gao's has its own brand - LiPai, the company adhere to "Create value for customer," "Responsible for tcustomer,"from the beginning small-scale to the present technology leadership,manufacture high-quality,high-reliability products.Our company equipped Laboratory, has the testing equipment, on-site treatment of the workpiece can be based on customer requirements.Products once sold, my company,commitments to customers with for quality service. "One year warranty and lifetime maintenance. Internal professional team can timely help customers solve all kinds of problems of production process.We strive to become the most satisfied and the most assured quality suppliers.

登录/注册后可看大图
Applications Range:

1. Automobile/motorcycle manufacturing industry important components such as shaft /gear/rod/Universal Joints/cam/bearing/nut screws quenching,chassis Stator assembly hot,hot disassembly; bearing thermal equipment; steel parts of four fire; steel raw materials through heat, forging etc.
2.Machinery manufacturing industry such as hardening tools, hardware tools, welding, thermal assembly/disassembly; standard parts and fasteners heat.
3.Heavy machinery and engineering parts quenching, diathermy, hot assembly.
4.Production line machine supporting ,heat treatment equipment for annealing,quenching, tempering, quenching, through heat, melting, hot assembly.

Clients: Zhengzhou Gao's major customers are the world's five hundred Sany,Yutong,West Instrument shares, Chang Xing Technology, longevity Auto Parts, FAW Hongta, triple electrical, Everlight Group , Victor Apps tool, North amount Riko, Shandong University and other medium-sized enterprises and institutions. And exports to Finland,England,India, Denmark, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey, Algeria, Malaysia, Vietnam, Mexico, Bulgaria, Pakistan, Brazil, Australia, Indonesia, Azerbaijan, Moldova ,Morocco in many countries and regions.

Welcome to visit our company, cooperation and negotiation. Zhengzhou Gao will create a better future with you.

打赏楼主

取消

感谢您的支持,我会继续努力的!

扫码支持
扫码打赏,你说多少就多少

打开支付宝扫一扫,即可进行扫码打赏哦

人之心胸,多欲则窄,寡欲则宽。
回复

使用道具 举报

签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

主题

回帖

积分

热处理高工

积分
发表于 2015-3-20 11:12:44 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Mr. gui
please help me,there is gear shaft that one end exist to internal thread.
After carburizing,the internal thread become brittleness.
In order to the screw cracking,will carry out induction annealing for internal thread
the surface hardness is 58HRC minimum.
Can the internal thread  abtain to a hardness < 45HRC after annealing?
Attechment are gear shaft drawing.
My english is poor,勿笑!
未命名2.JPG

回复

使用道具 举报

签到天数: 1964 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

主题

回帖

3万

积分

超级版主

积分
QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2015-3-20 18:58:29 | 显示全部楼层
I  think you can  use an induction coil ,to heat the out surface of shaft end with internal thread .
人之心胸,多欲则窄,寡欲则宽。
回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|热处理之家 ( 湘ICP备16021836号 )公安部备案号:43010302000896

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 22:59 , Processed in 0.159939 second(s), 29 queries .